The granite church building was built in 1921. There are stained glass windows, some of which were commissioned from the studio of William Morris. There is also a bell in the tower. The brass eagle lectern dates from 1884. The marble baptismal font sits at the main entrance. Additional stained glass windows are also in the chapel. A major restoration of the nave took place about 2006. The Parish House was built with classrooms, choir room, gym, and a library. The Vance Memorial Courtyard, dedicated in 1960, was replanted as the St. Mark's Memorial Garden and dedicated on December 2006.